Taking one step at a time
HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORKKKK~~
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 | 10:23 PM | 0 comments
HAHAH, forgot to update here for so long XD Heheh

Homework list:

Math WS(consists of I think 30 questions? +++ cuz of a), b), c) )
Chinese Composition
Chinese Paper 2 
Chinese Book Review(okay I only wrote the top stuff, haven't answer the questions yet XD )
Comic based of the compo

Okay, so the italicised ones are the ones that I've started on, but not yet finished :/ I mean, the compo have to write 4 PAGES, usually, for me, 3 pages are a struggle alr now 4 T_T Sucks to be in HCL, but must remember my 2 points!! *determined look* HAHA so I alr wrote half of it XD Woots! The paper 2 is like, difficult? Bleh, used to like paper 2 but now so hard .__. Sigh

And then,  math right, I did until Q18, so more than half done! #happy

Learning surds now, gonna finish the ws tmr during tuition, lazy do now :/

Okay, back to tumblring cuz I hardly blogged the previous days :P

                                                                   Haagen Dazs!
                                                               Ate this in the afternoon!
  *le zi lian kuang with new cheap camera*

HAHA

Older Post | >Newer Post
Owner
Hello! I'm Brenda! This is a place for rants, happiness and complains >.< More about me belowww *points at About*

Navigations Here

About
Links
Entries

Let's Talk
I Love You A Thousand Times

ShoutMix chat widget



Credit
Basecode by : Farhan Kerewx
Re-Edit by : RA
Background by : FPA