Taking one step at a time
Monday, December 26, 2011 | 11:27 PM | 0 comments
I have tuition tmr, I don't feel sad. Actually, I like my tuition. Idk why. My tuitions are fun<: Other than the fact I keep doing work for math and for chinese, it's just mostly talking and doing papers. Idk, I feel okay. Okay, I'm gonna type something else

Choir
Choir was okay these days I guess, but without A2, it feels as if something's missing. :/ My new section's okay lah, nothing much to complain about. I hope we'll sing well on friday(:

Homework
Okay, so
Math WS
Zuo Wen
Book Review (3/5 done)
Paper 2 (4/5 done)
Comic.__. (not started -.-)

School
Tried reading the bio tb this morning. I felt like sleeping by the time I reached page 20. PAGE 20 . PAGE 20! WONDERING HOW I'm gonna survive next year without sleeping.___. /shot

I'm bored and I wanna sleep. And why haven't they upload WGM? D: They lied to me D: /sad
I shall try to do paper 2 tmr again. I've planned to do 2 questions each day(including the book review ones), I did 3 today, wanted to do 4 but the 4th one was bleh:/ So bleh.

Kay bye

Older Post | >Newer Post
Owner
Hello! I'm Brenda! This is a place for rants, happiness and complains >.< More about me belowww *points at About*

Navigations Here

About
Links
Entries

Let's Talk
I Love You A Thousand Times

ShoutMix chat widget



Credit
Basecode by : Farhan Kerewx
Re-Edit by : RA
Background by : FPA