Taking one step at a time
Le Quiz
Monday, December 26, 2011 | 11:09 PM | 0 comments
Took this from YQ :D
1: Are you ready for 111 questions? Yes
2: Was your last relationship a mistake?  Forever Alone D:
3: Do you miss your last relationship?Forever Alone D: ^
4: Who did you last say "iloveyou" to? Uh.... can't remember?
5: Do you regret it? Can't remember.__.
6: Have you ever been depressed? YEAH, I THINK I WAS GONNA GET DEPRESSION OR SOMETHING. actually, always
7: Are youu a boy or girl? Girl :>
8: Are you insecure? Yes. About life. About food. About school. About studying. About everything basically.
9: What is your relationship status? HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THIS?! OKAY TYPE 
10: How do you want to die? IDK, i can't really choose how I die, can I
11: What did you last eat? Ummm... If I'm not wrong, oh yeah I remember! Rice, with curry fish head and then chocolate prata
12: Have you played any sports? Yeaps. I like playing sports! Except running, but you don't play run right? 
13: Do you bite your nails? *cough* Yeah, I don't know when I started but I'm trying to resist now(:
14: When was your last physical fight? Never actually had one :D
15: Do you have an attitude? You wanna see it?  
16: Do you like someone? Nope
17: What is your real name? Brenda KXY
18: Have you ever read a book? Duh
19: Are you gonna get high later? I'm pretty sure not, cuz I'll be going to sleep
21: Do you miss someone? No, I'm quite tired to miss someone now
22: Twirl or cut your spagetti? Twirl(:
23: Do you tan a lot? I don't go tanning, I just get tanned when I go to play outside 
24: Have any pets? Nope
25: How exactly are you feeling? Tired, awkward cuz of the thing I was telling YQ just now, causing her to feel *cough* 
26: Ever eaten food in a car while someone/you is driving? Just now on the way home from dinner
27: Ever been checked out? No? 
28: Would you take any of your exes back? NO. bah?
29: Are you scared of millipedes? I... back away...
30: Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yeap, I wish I wasn't born please
31: Do you regret anything from your past? Yeah, like how I became this crap person, I regret being born.__.
32: What are your plans for this weekend? Idk, chiong hw?
33: Do you want to have kids? Yeah I guess, I wanna have 1 girl and 1 boy. Older boy<:
34: Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M? No
35: Do you type fast? Moderate bah, Xinwei types like idk how many times faster
36: Do youu have piercings? Yeah
37: Want anymore? I've had enough pain, thank you
38: Can youu spell well? Yeah :D I think :D I got into the spelling bee contest in P2!. okay, that was like a long time ago....
39: Do youu miss anyone from your past? Is this quiz for like adults? Yeah I guess
40: What are you craving right now? Nothing, I'm full from dinner
41: Ever been to a bonfire party? Uh no?
42: Ever been kissed? Yeah
43: Have you ever been on a horse? Yes! Korea♥ But I pity the horse, I'm like so heavy and it has to carry my weight D: Horsey, are you fine there?
44: Kissed someone in a pick up truck? Nope
45: Have you ever broken someones heart? No bah
46: Have you ever been cheated on? Nope
47: Have you ever made a friend cry? Rather than that, I think Ms Sensitive(aka me) cried .____.
48: Are you thinking of someone right now? No, I think
49: Would you live with someone without marrying them? Haha maybe?
50: What should you be doing? Sleep
51: Whats irritating you right now? Nothing
52: Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts? LOL NO
53: Does somebody love you? Nope #foreveralone 
54: What is your favorite color? Blue, Black
55: Have you ever changed clothes in a car? I changed when I was young
56: Milk chocolate or white chocolate? Le Milk chocolate
57: Do you have trust issues? I trust people too easily, technically, friends
58: Bestfriends name? I have no best friends
59: 2nd bestfriends name? Yong Qing
60: 3rd bestfriends name?  Alicia, Elizabeth 
61: Longest relationship?   Forever Alone D: 
62: Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about youu? -
63: Who was the last person you cried in front of? My parents, regarding some stupid person
64: Do you give out second chances too easily? No, once you're out, you're out. Unless we're like really good friends. Discounts for friends!
65: Is it easier to forgive or forget? Forget but I can't so none really works
66: Is this year the best year of your life? Yes considerably, compared to the past few years. The start was good, but near the middle was rubbish, the end was so-so :l
67: What was your childhood nickname? Fat person or something, but I complained to my grandma who went to scold the ppl so that nickname lasted for hmm, 1 day?
68: Have you ever walked outside completely naked? No
69: Favorite food? Ice-cream, chocolate, fats, MEAT, LIKE MEAT MEAT, LIKE ANY KIND OF MEAT(except you know some weird kinds of meat like horse, dog etc) BBQ!
70: Do you believe everything happens for a reason? No
71: What is the last thing you did before you went to bed? Play com, talk to YQ on fb, went to the toilet (sequence)
72: Did you have dream last night? Nope, I slept on a mattress, a freaking not-dream-maker mattress.
73: What is bothering you? Life
74: Have you ever been out of state? I'm too stupid to understand that, but if it means not being myself, yes
75: Do you play the wii? Yeah, played it before, will still play :D If I even have the time next year
76: Are you listening to music right now? No
77: Do you like chinese food? Yes, unless it's some kind of weird food.
78: Who are you texting right now? No one
79: Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes, if I watch scary stuff *remembers scary stuff and shivers*
80: Is cheating ever okay? Nope, can't stand it actually.
81: Are you mean? HAHA, YES
82: Can you keep white shoes clean? Well, I try my best, but my mum doesn't think so D: 
83: What year has been your best? 0000
84: Do you believe in true God? ...I'm neutral
85: Favorite weather? Cooling
86: Do you like the snow? Yesh
87: Does it snow a lot where you live? Never
88: Do you like the outside? Provided it's not too hot
89: Are you currently bored? Yes
90: Do you wanna get married? Yes, I guess, I don't wanna be an old hag
91: Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? Well, I guess it's okay if I like the guy, but girl? No
92: Are you hungry? Nope
93: Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight? This quiz is for adults srsly .__.
94: What makes you happy? Food. Duh. Gaming. Duh. Korean Shows. Duh. RUNNING MAN? DUH
95: Would you change your name? No
96: Ever been to Alaska? No D: 
97: Ever been to Hawaii? No D: 
98: Do you watch the news?  Abt thrice a week?
99: What's your zodiac sign? SAGITTARIUS FTW♥
100: Do you like subway? YEAP
102: Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Guess what? I don't
103: Do you talk like your friends? No
104: Why did you decide to do this quiz? Saw this on YQ's blog
105: Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them? Yessss 
106: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? NO, SRSLY, 8 YEARS OF GIRLS' SCHOOL(and continuing) DIDN'T HELP GET MY ANY "OPPOSITE SEX" FRIENDS.___.
107: Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? My dad.___.
108: Do you feel good? No
109: Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? My soft toys
110: Favorite lyrics right now? "Go on and try to tear me down, but I will be rising from the ground" (:
111: Can you count to one million? Not gonna try

Labels:


Older Post | >Newer Post
Owner
Hello! I'm Brenda! This is a place for rants, happiness and complains >.< More about me belowww *points at About*

Navigations Here

About
Links
Entries

Let's Talk
I Love You A Thousand Times

ShoutMix chat widget



Credit
Basecode by : Farhan Kerewx
Re-Edit by : RA
Background by : FPA