Taking one step at a time
First Day Of School! :D
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 | 8:55 PM | 0 comments
Today was alright(: My intuition didn't come true and I'm happy that it didn't :D

So I have 3 form teachers! :D .... I guess they're not the best combo, but they're good enough(:

Anddddd, I have like 2 teachers for sooo manyyy subjectss, chem, bio, english, andd that's all...
But 3 subjects quite a lot alr lor..
I END AT 12.30 ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! *JUMPS FOR JOY* BUT GUESS WHAT? I HAVE CHOIR FRM 3 TO 6 LIKE WTH-.-

ANYWAYYYYY, I'M GLAD WITH MY TEACHERS! BIO A LITTLE BIT STRICT BUT OTHERWISE OKAY. ENGLISH. I'M GONNA DIE IN ENGLISH TYVM.

Glad that my physics didn't change. At least I won't sleep! :)
Hmmmmm, I'm like sad. Cuz chenlaoshi never teach meeeeeee ): WAIIIIIIII D: Ethel and Xinwei got her, okay they're in the same chinese class :/


okay, I'm glad i got ms tan for geog cuz she's a good teacher! Accord. to Elizabethhh.
andd, I'M POSITIVE THAT SHE HATES ME. CUZ.. I PISSED HER OFF ACCIDENTALLY. CAN'T HELP IT MAH D:



OKAY BYEEE, I HAVE BIO TMR I SHOULD START READING THE SLIDES THOUGH IT LOOKS.... BORING, ACTUALLY I GAVE UP AT SLIDE 6 OR SOMETHING HAHAHA

Older Post | >Newer Post
Owner
Hello! I'm Brenda! This is a place for rants, happiness and complains >.< More about me belowww *points at About*

Navigations Here

About
Links
Entries

Let's Talk
I Love You A Thousand Times

ShoutMix chat widget



Credit
Basecode by : Farhan Kerewx
Re-Edit by : RA
Background by : FPA