Taking one step at a time
Hello(:
Saturday, January 7, 2012 | 9:27 PM | 0 comments
I think after I post this, I'll go try and do physics again....
Current tabs: Kshownow, Wondergirls Starlife theater, Girls' Generation and the Dangerous Boys ep3 3/4, 4/4, facebook, 3 allkpop, Fairytail ep 112(♥), this and outlook(:


Quote of the day: Being a form teacher can change someone - Brenda the awesome

I'm like still shocked, yeah, and i felt a shiver down my spine.
Anyway, like 4 days of school and I feel that it's like 4 months of school alr, I'm like so stressed already. I think I have depression or something, like seriously serious. I think I should see the school counsellor, but I don't feel that I can trust her. She looks like someone who would gossip .___.  (No offence) I feel like telling my form teacher(?), because I somehow have a trusting feeling towards her, like I can trust her or something. But... it's like the 4th day of school only... Idk what to do.... *sudden thought* What if a teacher read this? *shakes it off* It won't happen, unless that teacher is a stalker-.- Which I think is highly impossible since the teacher might want to spend their time now not marking scripts, HAAHA
Putting that aside, I think I really have depression. I don't know, I don't know I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOWWWWWW


I really think I'm not the studying material... There's geog on monday.... I don't know how to do physics...(not really, I'm just kinda lazy) There's a E Math test on Wednesday..... Choir on monday.... thursday... friday........
I don't know, I've been being really cranky these days, guess it's cuz of the stress and I bet it's pms... So I'm sorry to those that I gave attitude to ! I'm the chinese rep, but I want to be in the class comm, like chair or vice-chair. But Brenda, dream on! There will never be a place for you! It'll be taken by those house leaders and other people, otherwise, how did they have leadership positions in the first place?
So tired, but must revise revise revise!

TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME

Older Post | >Newer Post
Owner
Hello! I'm Brenda! This is a place for rants, happiness and complains >.< More about me belowww *points at About*

Navigations Here

About
Links
Entries

Let's Talk
I Love You A Thousand Times

ShoutMix chat widget



Credit
Basecode by : Farhan Kerewx
Re-Edit by : RA
Background by : FPA